Last week I was thinking about the importance of a website and how many businesses don’t one. Depending on what report you look at anywhere from 44% to 51% of small businesses do not have a website. When I saw this statistic for the first time I could not believe it. As I called a list of local dental offices I quickly found out that most of them don’t have a website.
Now I understand these statistics may actually be true. I was shocked. It made me think I should write an article on why having a website is important for your business if you want to get new customers, or even just keep your existing ones. This article summarizes all of the reasons that came to me as I wrote. I am sure there are more reasons why having a website is necessary for business, but these are the main ones that stick out to us. You can also listen to our podcast “What Is the Importance of a Website?” to learn more.
In my opinion, everyone should have a website because they are so inexpensive and yet so effective. Hopefully, my article will help you see the importance of a website for your business. Profitworks provides marketing services specializing in search engine optimization and website conversion optimization services. We Work. You Profit.
Have a website that will be search engine optimized and designed to drive sales. Learn More ->
Here are 9 great reasons why having a website is important.
Click on the links to learn more about each one.
1. Why Are Websites Important? 93% Of Business Purchase Decisions Start With A Search Engine Search of Websites Learn more ->
2. Why Is a Website Important? It Shows Your Professionalism Learn more ->
3. Why is a Website Important for Your Business? It Gives You Ease Of Access Learn more ->
4. Why Website Is Important for Business? It’s a Low Cost Per Impression Marketing Vehicle Learn more ->
5. Why Is A Website Important for Your Business? It Will Give You a Positive ROI Learn more ->
6. Why Is It Important to Have a Website? It Gives You Lasting Value Learn more ->
7. Why Is It Important to Have a Website for Your Business? It Gives You Opportunities Abroad Learn more ->
8. Why Is A Website Important? It’s an Easily Accessible Data Center Learn more ->
9. Why Is A Website Important for Business? It Provides Self Service Customer Support Learn more ->